A Little World of My Own

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Collection:

Still remember this topic? Karangan sure got geh!
My way of starting would be as follow:

"I believe everyone has their own set of collection. Collections can be anything such as books, post cards, stemps, photos, even hair, old shoes can be collections. My dad is in love with his antiques while I, am crazy over this:"


Overview of albums.

Autographed albums.

Mini toy model.

Books, calendar, car sticker, entrance tix.

Calendar, postcard& mini poster.

Calendars.

Calendars, cont.

Jay's poker cards!

Closer look.

Magazines featuring Jay.

Jay on Times. Smuggled out from my secondary school's library! I'm a baddddddddd boy.


Anyway, don't misunderstand me. I don't support orignals much, just for selected few. The rest of my collection will be overwhelmed by...

Pirated CDs.

Thats all for today's post! Hope you enjoy reading. See ya.

1 Comments:

  • my only comment is....

    U R A SUPER FANS of JAY!!
    hahahhaha

    if u claimed to be the super fans no.2, perhaps nobody else will dare to claim he/she is no.1
    not even Chris...
    hahaha

    u win..!!!

    but anyway, its your interest and hobby rite...so i will supprt u anyhow...

    keep it on but support Lee Hom as well ya..heheheee

    hv a nice day!

    By Blogger Saukuan, At April 25, 2007 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker