A Little World of My Own

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Blog for Money?

There are many ways for you to earn money online. One unique way I came across days before was blog advertising when my dear cousin sent me Kenny Sia's blog. Therefore, I'm proud to present to you the Asia's first blog advertising company, Nuffnang. The good thing about it is one can blog and earn money at the same time by allowing advertisers to advertise their product in his blog.

We chatted awhile in msn later that night.

Me: You read about the Nuffnang thing?
Adr: Yeah.
Me: Planning to join?
Adr: I'm not ready yet.
Me: Why?
Adr: Because your blog needs to be famous enough for ppl to invest.
Me: oo ok. (goes on browsing thru.)
Me: Adr, check this victim out.
Adr: XD
Me: XD the price to pay.

To get rich, there's always a price to pay. Before your blog is ready for their client to advertise, Nuffnang get free advertising. For example, click here to view the victim. 1/10 of his blog are covered by Nuffnang's advertisement. Kesian. XD If I were him, I will not have the mood to blog with all those pei advertisements around my blog. But who knows, he might get investors in the future, or he might go on advertising Nuffnang for free. Haha, Amen.

It's worth considering anyway. Blog for fun? Blog for money? or blog for both. Amen. See you in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker