A Little World of My Own

Friday, March 30, 2007

Sometimes, you just have to break the law.


Today was a bad day. Miss GoMati returned our case study essays first thing in the morning, I got 2/10. -_-" Great. On my way back, the Federal highway was damn jam, and I decided to turn into a illegal "shortcut" which I used to do all the time to escape the traffic because I believe that sometimes, you have to break the law for your own interest. However, the law will get back to you one day. What can you do? Simple, break it again.

Straight after I made an illegal turn into the "shortcut", I saw 2 police standing there waiting for me.

Adr: Hailat.
Me: .. GG
(stopped by police)
Me: Yes bang, apasai?
Police: Double line ni, tak boleh pusing. Saman rm300 you tau? Tak boleh kurang you tau?
Me: Bagi chance lah bang, pelajar mar.
Police: So you mau macamana? Macamana?
Me: Orh, macam ini lah, saya pelajar, hanya ada Rm15 kat dompet orh. Cukup arh?
Police: Rm15, mana boleh. (points at adr) You?
Adr: Saya pun tak ada banyak, lapan ringgit saja, ok ar?
Police: ... Bagi Rm5 lagi lah. (Total bribe Rm20) Lain kali jangan macam ini tau?
Me: Okok, ty. cao.
Adr: Thx man!
Me: Np man.

Laws are meant to be broken, so if next time you happen to get caught by the police, you know what to do and roughly how much to pay d lar! XD

Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker