A Little World of My Own

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stress?

Assignments, presentations, mid term exam. All come at once. Can I survive again? =/ How I wish i can get over with those as soon as possible. I hate studying for exams. Finance don't know talk what shit, Accounting worse still, Macro.. I'll have a serious problem if I fail this time. On top of all, doomed if I fail. Man, I wanna go for a holiday! I want to go to:


OR


I miss those days, sigh. Alright, dreams are over right now, there's still work to be done. I'll have to complete my dreadful marketing assignment. Negotiation game.. Negotiation game, negotiate what lah. Not fun at all. -_-" Thx Miss GoMati for the game. Have class from 8am to 3pm later, I guess I'd better go to bed. Good night, hope my presentation will go smoothly, steadily, magnificently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker