A Little World of My Own

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Unlimited Lok Lok @ Rm5:

Can't believe it? It's true. Thx to the Yiis for inviting me for the Lok Lok event organised by their church. All you need to do is to pay Rm 5 and enjoy unlimited Lok Lok. Eat all you can!

Yiis: Foos! You're coming right?
Me: Yeah sure. What time is the lok lok thing again?
Yiis: From 4.30 pm to roughly 7 pm.
Me: Okok, I'll be there.

However, there's a price to pay. We reached there at 5 pm, guess what? We ended up attending pastor's talk. -_- Amen, praise the Lord. Finally, the talk finished at 6 pm, just when we thought it's the right time for LOK LOK!

An announcement was made:
"Para people sekalian, please proceed to the Dream Cafe for our fashion show." Om*Wt*BbqSp*. Amen.
Anyway, we had a good laugh during the fashion show. We had an emcee who was like talking to herself while nobody was listening to her, "models" who fell down while doing their cat walks. XDDD man.

We finally laid our hands on the lok lok at 7 pm. If I know earlier, I would be there after 7 instead. Kena sin from Yiis, Amen. We decided to go to Baskin Robbins after Lok Lok because its 31st! Ada 31% discount for their ice cream. Girls = ice cream, so we ended up there. That was my first time eating BR man! It's soooooooooooooOO sweet. There's a "sugar free" sign some more =.=
I really wonder why girls like to eat ice cream that much.

Btw, it's April 1st, HAPPY APRIL FOOL! Hasn't been celebrating it for a long time. Kinda miss primary days when we used to fool one another. =D

So much for today's post! I'm gonna go off, good night!

1 Comments:

  • Aihs... Why say until like I con both of you into going... Aihs... Some more I intro you guys to the basketballer. So ungrateful.......

    :(

    By Blogger Mei Yii, At April 7, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker