A Little World of My Own

Friday, April 27, 2007

PART 1:
Jipun souvenirs:


My good friend, Beeyip aka. Kby aka. BipBip just came back from Jipun not long ago, together with lots of Jipun goods. Below was what I got from her.

Rice crackers, wasabi beans and snowflake rice cracker.
I swear to God the snowflake rice cracker is damn nice.

Key chain.

Coaster + Jipun flag on a toothpick.

Di sini saya berucap jutaan terima kasih ke atas souvenir yang anda kasi saya. Saya definately akan appreciate barang-barang tu.

PART 2:
Thx mom!


Still remember what I got from HK back in January? One of them is the Quiksilver shirt I like very much. Purposely went back to MongKok to buy this shirt.

As shiny as a diamond.

However, good things doesn't last.... for long. Months after..

The font will smear when ironed. Thx mom!

Saddest thing is, I spent Rm 100 on this shirt and I only wore it 5 times? In other words, it depreciates Rm20 each wear. -_- Heart pain maximum mannnnnnnnnn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker