A Little World of My Own

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dream on, sucker!

Couple of days ago, mum offered to reload my mobile's credit and was immediately agreed by me. Unfortunately, my brother overheard the conversation and wanted mother to reload for him also. The credit was supposed to be reloaded straight into our mobile phones. What happened was, my mum accidentally gave the guy the wrong number to reload via mobile phone. Instead of 017-xxx-xxxx, she mentioned 016-xxx-xxxx.

After finding out there was a mistake in reloading, I tried to send a sms to the 016 fella in hopes that he would buy us back a hotlink reload coupon in return. Well, it's pretty much expected that the chances of getting back the credit is very slim.. but no harm trying right?

As expected, there was no reply for the entire week until just now. I received a sms from him. It says:

"SEND 10rm to me"

What kind of a dumbass are you? You expect the luck to strike you twice? Or are you expecting someone even dummer than you to reload another time for you for free?
I chose to ignore him.

Not long after, he called and I did not bother to layan because I'm sure that the conversation would be a meaningless one.

Then, another sms came.

" WHO A U?"

.. I continued doing my stuff and did not bother to reply.
The next sms arrived within seconds...


"U LIKE ME A?WHY U GV ME RM 10?"

Wtfff is in your mind man!! Sohai betul ni.. What kind of human are you? Its sickening man, I was stunned by this sms completely, thinking how brainless this person is. Since you got the Rm 10 for free, just diam diam la, still wanna ask for more, even worse suspecting ppl for liking you.
Geram betul.


In order to avoid this kind of incident from happening again, please ensure that you buy the reload card and reload it yourself instead of letting others reload via mobile phone.

This is a community message brought to you by bubu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker