A Little World of My Own

Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy 96th BirthDay Grandma!!

Went for my grandma's birthday party the day before, cool leh. Her birthday party will be held every year in my uncle's house. The fact that she's already 96 this year, she still looks healthy. She can walk and talk like us, can still see and even have good memory cos she's able to recognise us and call out our names. More importantly, she knew who was missing on that night! XD damn yeng.

Well, the fact that she's getting old and stuff makes me appreciate her even more. She speaks teochiew and I'm ashamed that I couldn't speak even thou I'm one. T_T At least I can understand la.! Haha, I promise I'll be able to converse in teochiew next year!

Me and my Grandma.

Taken with my niece and nephew.

Randomness.

Random pix taken outside a restaurant in SS2.
(find it out yourself.)


Outsiders who intends to use this toilet will be charged rm 0.50
One interesting question, how can they differenciate between customers and those who are not?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker