A Little World of My Own

Saturday, June 30, 2007

THE MEGA SALE!!

The Mega Sale is back! Lots of people are anticipating it, especially girls. The mega sale does attract a lot of shoppers, and it turned shopping malls into battlefields instantly. One of the favourite war spot is non other than MNG, sale price before discount is farking expensive, tops with few pieces of cloth also can cost more than Rm100, go rob better la! Thats why when mega sale is here, all the aunties and ah ma sapu clothes like nobody's business.

The battlefield.

Soldiers @ war.

Backup needed!!

Look at the mess.

Even belts.

Aftermath.

I wouldn't wanna work during mega sales.


The Art.

Came across one piece of interesting dress when I was shopping in Midvalley. The name of the shop was Mell. It is owned by the famous Malaysian designer Melinda Looi (I think), some of her designs are alright but some. Ahem* no offence Miss Looi but..........

If you ask me, I seriously don't know how to appreciate this. XD

Anyway, sorry for the late late update ya! Hope you enjoyed this one, haha! I'm going for bed, Good night!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker