A Little World of My Own

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ever wonder what we did there?

At first, Lumut doesn't sound familiar to me. I don't even know where the hell that place is until I went there. All I have in mind was "I just wanna find somewhere peaceful and relax myself, stay away from my pc, my tv and all other technologies." However, in fear of getting bored over there, the rest of the guys had a backup plan...

PS2

You can never escape from technology.

We basically spent most of the time playing PS2.

PS2 is our best entertainment. XD

It doesn't mean that there's nothing to do there lar, there are a lot of facilities such as swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, tennis court, table tennis, basketball court, fishing, archery etc etc.. as for the famous tourist attraction spot, there's Kellie's Castle and Gua Tempurung, but they are too far away from where we stay, so we rather spent most time in the resort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker