A Little World of My Own

Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm sorry.

Friend of mine asked me to look for a cube-like lamp for his room. Since I went to 1U today, I decided to walk around and try looking for him while waiting for the movie to start.

I did found some.. but


I only managed to find these. XD

What about this?

This might be the closest to what you're trying to find. I'm sorry.

Dinner @ Dragon-i

This time @ 1u.

It was supposed to be an enjoyable dinner, with the nice atmosphere and all those shit, but the one I'm dined with was not a hot chick or even my family... It was..

Holy!

Pork ribs. Ahhh.. sweet!

2 orang makan Rm70.

Actually 4 of us went there geh, but the other 2 decided to eat somewhere else. Thx! Thats all for the update, will blog about my 2nd visit to GreenBox tmr. Night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker