A Little World of My Own

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy 20th Mr. Lim

Celebrated Mr. Lim's 20th birthday @ Adrian's place. Don't ask me why we celebrated in his place of all places, its a long story. It was a short and tiny celebration with just the 5 of us.. =( Anyway, its the effort that counts.

Mr. Lim & Mr. Goh

Cuppocino flavoured cake from Baker's cottage, not bad.


Just got my copy of HP this afternoon @ 1U's mph bookstore, managed to collect it immediately. (I actually expected a queue) Haven't start reading yet, but I do hope that this book will be up to expectations.

Comes with a bag this time.

quite cool.

I got the adult version.

and there's a free mug too.

The other side of the mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker