A Little World of My Own

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tick... tick.. tick.. BOMB!

I know I've not been blogging actively these days, sorry la really not in a mood to blog. =S Bloggers have feelings too you know. Haha! Even though I'm currently "busy" doing my marketing assignment, especially the questionnaires, I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS. Just when I was sending out the questionnaires to some of my friends through msn, I got the most MAGNIFICENT answer from one of them, namely Mr. L.E.H. (can only disclose so much or else I can get sued for defamation. Can pm me if you want to know his full name.)

When I was halfway editing his answers, I saw this.. and was instantly spechless, my facial expression could be best described as "=_="


wtf.. tick tick tick BOMB! Time bomb meh.

I still need to credit him for giving me something to blog about. Thanks! Mr L.E.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker