A Little World of My Own

Friday, August 31, 2007

A moment to remember.

Time: 12.00am
Venue: The Curve
People: Me, bro, Mr & Mrs Lim
Shots taken with: SE K550i
Comments for the 2.0 megapix phone: There's more than meets the eye.

The Ikano's fireworks was definately impressive. They did not exaggerate about the fireworks, it was HUGE. Screw Putrajaya! XD I'm glad that I did not follow the rest of them to Putrajaya, or else I'll have to travel there at 6pm -_-

I would like to thank Mr. & Mrs. Lim for inviting me to the fireworks. We started engine at 11.20 and reached The curve @ about 11.50, while we were walking towards the main entrance, I nearly jumped up when the first blast of firework exploded right ABOVE US. Since its above us, it will be damn tiring to raise your head and watch right? So I decided to lie flat on the grass to take pix instead XD

Here are some of the pictures taken, enjoy!



Spot the heart =)










First attempt. shit!!

Second attempt. aww

3rd attempt. AT LAST!






















Last but not least, my fav shot of the night.

My effort pays! Haha. But my eyes are still painful because of the ashes that went in during the event. =( Still, it was worth it.

Happy Merdeka people, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker