A Little World of My Own

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival!

Just had steamboat for dinner =D Kesian those who could not celebrate with family. Anyway, besides dinner I have nothing on, how sad is that. So here I am, blogging. Thinking back, Mooncake Festival is one of the most anticipated festival I've been always looking forward to. (besides CNY, of course) Because I can carry lantern! Nah, the real motive is to burn the lantern at the end of the night along with some leaves and branches.

It's been awhile since I last carry lantern, probably I'll carry when I have kids. No, not for now definitely. What a lonely night. I'm all alone at home, blogging while others are enjoying their night. =( Speaking of enjoying, my parents sure know how to enjoy, dumping me at home and went on a movie date. Sigh.

Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Yeah, I'll definitely remember them for dumping me. =_=

Photo Frame.

Months back, I bough this picture frame from IKEA, thought of putting a sentimental photo in it, but that photo was not developed yet. So, I went on ahead and took a random pix out to try whether it could fit, and the only pix I can experiment with was..



Horrible, but it fitted well though..


Marketing? Hmm.. Maybe.

Spotted this cyber cafe in SS2, located just opposite hawker's center. When look closely, something seem to trouble me. I just don't quite get what they are trying to do. Dad said it was for marketing purpose, to attract more customers.. but seriously, do you need to do this to attract people? You're just a cyber cafe, offering better deals and atmosphere for gamers will be far more effective though.

In deed, special.

2 Comments:

  • hey..your beloved cousin,peck yoon here! =P

    i saw this board last night i went to the hawker centre for the first time. i saw it...i thought my eyes are in trouble(cos i have short-sighted. lol)...why the hell those words are written in that way??!

    but well,obviously my eyes aren't that bad yet. ha ha!! =P

    By Blogger Blue ocean, At October 9, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

  • hey...
    forgot to tell u this...
    u know what my sister said..
    she said 'they put the wrong written board? and no $$ to change a new 1??'
    ha ha ha!!! lol
    that's what she said when i asked her to take a look on the board.

    By Blogger Blue ocean, At October 9, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker