A Little World of My Own

Monday, May 21, 2007

QUIT BEING SUSPECIOUS:

Sometimes, I really wonder are we, Malaysians born to be suspicious? We question every single little detail about everything. Not just that, most of us hold back when we meet strangers, even if we know they are harmless, but still.. That's our culture.

Case 1:
Me: Hey, do you mind exchanging answers for the assignment? I'm not sure about mine.

###: Urm.. I still haven't finish yet.
Me: I send you my part, you help me have a look ok?
###: Actually, I also not sure with mine la, you better check with others.

Case 2:
Me: Hey, can you guide me to this place?
###: Sorry, I don't know.
Me: Ok, nvm then. Thanks

Case 3:
Me: Excuse me, do you know....
###: DUNNO!
Me: &^%$#@! Haven't even finish my question straight say don't know.

So many ways to reject you one la, not just that, when we saw someone involved in an accident, we'll just act like nothing happened and pass by. MOST will hang around busy-bodying without lending a hand.

Unlike Malaysians, HongKies for instance are ready to help and you'll not have any trouble moving around. If you need help, there'll sure be police around the corner. Things are just so different here. More importantly, there manyak pretty girls! Man, I LOVE HK!!

Anyway, the main point is not that. I got to know an eurasian friend just days ago. When she first spoke to me, she requested if I could borrow her all my model answers for accounting, without hesitation, I agreed and passed to her.
This afternoon, I was having difficulty in assignment and couldn't even get any hint from the people I approached. Out of desperation, I turned to her. She agreed without a slightest pause. Things are just simple, you help me, I help you. What is so complicated? Why should we hold back? What is there to be considered? Will it harm by exchanging answers? I don't understand those people mannn.
*emo emo* *Bangs keyboard* *kicks chair*

That's all for today's post, I don't mean to offend anyone. It's a general post mannn! If you wish to list those culprits, you may do so in my comments. XD
Good night.



Quoted from, Bubu: For you and for me, for a better tomorrow and future. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker