A Little World of My Own

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Who is she?

Was at 1u the other day stopped by to busy body in the function held. While I was busy taking photos to blog, I saw this woman infront of me. She's familiar to me, and I think I saw her somewhere before. Probably in the papers, magazines or tv.


The one on the left.

Later at night...
Msn Conver between me and Adrian.


Me: Have you any idea who this girl is?
Adr: No.
Me: Okok, she seems to be familiar.. Think I seen her before.
Adr: Where?
Me: No idea, maybe she's a model or sth. She's damn tall! At least 180++
Adr: ok.
Me: I wanted to take a pix with her.. but gave up on second thought. The outcome would be..

Me & adr: XD XD XD XD
Me: That's damn pei.

And so.. We called it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker