A Little World of My Own

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Marieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Digby!

She's half Japanese half Irish, she's beautiful, she's fair, and she did UNFOLD 1U! It was awesome. :D

the "crowd" at 5.30pm..


Marie sang 5 songs tonight: umbrella, say it again, fool, unfold and stupid for you. She's really GOOOOD! You can't deny that she's talented after watching her live performance. Simply breath taking! The crowd was insane, its really hard for me to catch a glimpse of her performing... What to do, I'm not THAT tall afterall..

Queuing for autograph. Do you even see a queue?!

Well, I'd say that this event is not well organised.

Nonetheless,

I still managed to get her autograph! Huahahahaha!
(will post more pix once I get them)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker